Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13/08

Not much to write about tonight. I have
been on my feet most of the day and am
really tired. We (US Submarine Veterans,
South Sound Base, Tacoma, WA) took a
tour of the Trident submarine USS Maine
today. Had a really great time and met some
of the Navy's best & brightest. What a GREAT
bunch of young men (to me, even most, if not
all, of the older guys were "young men").
These sailors love their job, their ship and
most importantly, their country.

Anybody see any of the "speechifying" out
of the Republican Governor's Conference
today? I understand Sarah Palin "wowed"
them AGAIN.

Well, I'll catch up tomorrow with some more
about some of our rising young stars. Until
then, next time you meet a veteran, say
"Thanks, GI".

1 comment:

none said...

Looking forward to your next post. Sarah did great at the RGA conference. The video is on teamsarah.com. Check out my new blog, living responsibly.